Watch Blue Bloods Season 1 Episode 1 'Pilot' Online Streaming

Watch Blue Bloods Season 1 Episode 1 'Pilot' Online Streaming
"In the pilot of Blue Bloods we are introduced to a new kind of crime family the Reagan's just as Jamie is graduating from the Police Academy and joining the NYPD, after deciding not to pursue his career as a lawyer. Frank is questioned by the press over the trust that the Latino community of New York has of the police department. And when a young Hispanic girl goes missing Danny soon finds himself being questioned over his interrogation methods. First by his sister Erin who has strong opposing views to his methods and this soon leads to quite a heated discussion during a family dinner. Will justice prevail and will this tight-knit family be able to continue to function with their conflict of values, find out this fall."



Watch Blue Bloods Season 1 Episode 1 'Pilot' Online Streaming at here link :
http://www.tv.com/video/10487336/blue-bloods--pilot

Watch Blue Bloods every Friday 10:00 PM on CBS

78 Responses to "Watch Blue Bloods Season 1 Episode 1 'Pilot' Online Streaming"

  1. you are really a good webmaster. The website loading speed
    is incredible. It seems that

    you're doing any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a wonderful job on this topic!
    Feel free to surf my webpage - http://wiki.imagecms.net/index.php?title=Участник:KimbraOwens1988

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading
    it,

    you're a great author.I will always bookmark your blog and will often come back very soon. I want to encourage you to continue your great work, have a nice holiday weekend!
    my web site > http://geneawiki.familiekunde-brussel.be/mediawiki/index.php?title=Gebruiker:RosetteJenkins1971

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great - I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your website.
    I had no trouble

    navigating through all the tabs as well as related info ended up being truly
    easy to do

    to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all.
    Quite unusual. Is

    likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything,
    site theme . a tones way for

    your customer to communicate. Excellent task..
    My web page :: madrid iowa bike trail

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to jot down a quick comment in order to

    appreciate you for all the lovely guidelines you are posting at this
    site. My considerable internet search has at the
    end been honored with really good concept to share with my company.
    I would

    express that many of us site visitors are definitely lucky to dwell in a
    fine

    site with very many outstanding people with good solutions.
    I feel

    very privileged to

    have discovered your website page and look forward to tons
    of more entertaining moments reading here. Thanks again for a
    lot of things.
    Here is my web site - 2011 calendar november december

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my friend! I wish to say that this article is awesome, nice written and include

    approximately all significant infos. I’d like to see more posts
    like this.
    Also see my webpage - 4 letter words starting with q and ending with h

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course, what a magnificent blog and informative posts,
    I surely will bookmark your site.Best Regards!
    Feel free to visit my web-site ; alicante airport transfers to albir

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I simply would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great
    information

    you might have right here on this post. I shall be coming again to your blog for extra soon.
    Feel free to visit my web site webmonitor.fyxm.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. F*ckin’ amazing issues here. I’m very happy to look your article.
    Thanks a lot and i am looking

    forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?
    My homepage ... Www.Wireless-Warrior.Org

    ReplyDelete
  9. I carry on listening to the news

    lecture about receiving free online grant applications so I
    have been looking around for

    the finest site to get one. Could you tell me please, where could i get

    some?
    Also visit my web page ; 10 day weather forecast in torrevieja spain

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article

    like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.
    Also visit my blog www.squaremarks.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was just looking for this information for a while. After 6 hours of

    continuous Googleing, at last I got it in your site. I wonder what is the
    lack of

    Google strategy that don't rank this type of informative sites in top of the list.

    Generally the top web sites are full of garbage.
    Feel free to visit my webpage :: http://www.level-1.org.uk/member.php?u=227606

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its like you learn my mind! You seem to know a

    lot approximately this, like you wrote the ebook in it
    or something. I feel that you could do with
    some p.c. to

    drive the message house a little bit, but other than that,

    this is fantastic blog. A great read. I

    will definitely be back.
    My website :: 2001 A space odyssey studio

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site thus i

    came to “go back the want”.I'm trying to find issues to enhance my site!I guess its

    good enough to use a few of your ideas!!
    Feel free to visit my site :: 2012 doomsday trailer dvd

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest

    authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My site discusses a

    lot of the same topics as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you are interested feel free to shoot me an email.
    I look forward to

    hearing from you! Fantastic blog by the way!
    Here is my site ... spanish rice in a can

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice post and right to the point. I don't know if this is

    in fact the best place to ask but do you guys have any thoughts on where

    to get some professional writers? Thx :)
    My website :: http://www.onthesamehost.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my site thus i came to “return the
    favor”.I'm attempting to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!
    Feel free to visit my blog ; www.bmu.fr

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any

    internet browser compatibility issues? A

    few of my blog audience have complained about my site not working correctly

    in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any suggestions to help fix this problem?
    Also visit my blog post ... Www.diysolarheatingspain.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the valuable info you provide in your articles.

    I’ll bookmark your blog

    and check again here frequently. I'm quite certain I will learn a lot of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!
    Here is my homepage ... michiganworks.org

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just wish to say your article is as astonishing.
    The

    clarity on your put up is just great and i could suppose you're a professional in this subject. Well with your permission

    let me to snatch your feed to keep up to date

    with drawing close post. Thank you a million and please carry on the rewarding work.
    Also see my website > spain business migration

    ReplyDelete
  20. An attention-grabbing dialogue is worth comment.

    I feel that it is best to write more on this topic, it won't be a taboo topic but usually persons are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers
    Feel free to surf my weblog :: 2011 nfl playoffs standings

    ReplyDelete
  21. My wife and i felt now delighted Jordan managed to round up

    his web research out of the precious recommendations he gained using your
    blog. It is now and again perplexing to just
    always

    be giving for free ideas some others might have been trying to sell.

    And

    now we recognize we have got the website owner to give thanks to for this.
    Most

    of the illustrations

    you made, the easy site menu, the relationships you can assist to promote - it is

    everything spectacular, and it is

    making our son in addition to us believe that the idea is thrilling,
    and that is



    seriously essential. Thank you for all!
    Here is my web page - http://banakalirsa.blogspot.fr/2012/11/altn-defter-doris-lessing.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and

    you're just too excellent. I really like what

    you have acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you

    say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise. I

    can't wait to read much more from you. This is actually a wonderful site.
    My web-site - wiki.poly.net.nz

    ReplyDelete
  23. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a

    comment is added I get four e-mails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Cheers!
    Also visit my webpage links.esfera.mobi

    ReplyDelete
  24. Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I
    would like to put in writing

    like this moreover - taking time and precise effort
    to make a very good article…

    but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and in no way appear to
    get something done.
    My web page :: http://bionodo.es

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice read, I just passed this onto a colleague
    who was doing some research on that. And he

    actually bought me lunch since I found it for him smile Therefore let me rephrase that:


    Thank you for lunch!
    Also visit my web site ; spinal relief pillow

    ReplyDelete
  26. Whoa! This blog looks exactly like my old one!
    It's on a completely

    different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design.

    Outstanding choice of colors!
    Check out my website :: 4 and 5 star hotels in tenerife south

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.
    I’ll bookmark your weblog

    and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I’ll learn

    plenty of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!
    Here is my web-site ; lisapardokitchen.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  28. That is the fitting blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic.
    You

    notice a lot its almost laborious to

    argue with you (not that I truly would want…HaHa).
    You definitely put a

    new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just

    nice!
    Also visit my homepage : 4 letter words starting with zin

    ReplyDelete
  29. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation
    but I find this matter to be really

    something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for

    me. I am looking forward for your next post, I’ll try
    to get the hang of it!
    My web-site : stainmaster ultralife carpet prices

    ReplyDelete
  30. you are really a good webmaster. The site loading speed is amazing.
    It seems that

    you are doing any unique trick. Also, The contents are masterpiece.

    you've done a wonderful job on this topic!
    Here is my web-site :: dictionary.imbtarchive.ru

    ReplyDelete
  31. Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd
    like to

    send you an e-mail. I've got some suggestions for your blog you

    might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.
    My web page: costablancaspain.us

    ReplyDelete
  32. The following time I learn a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint
    me as much as this one. I imply, I do know it was my choice to read, but I

    really thought youd have something interesting to say. All I

    hear is a bunch of whining about one thing that you may repair if you werent too busy on the lookout for attention.
    my website - ui.ac.id

    ReplyDelete
  33. I’d need to test with you here. Which isn't something I often do! I enjoy studying a

    publish that may make individuals think. Additionally, thanks for

    permitting me to remark!
    Here is my blog ; http://cyberwizard.de/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to far added

    agreeable from you! However, how can we communicate?
    my web page: http://galerieolsen.keogratuit.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I have been examinating out some of your articles and i must say nice stuff.
    I will

    definitely bookmark your website.
    Also visit my site : http://jotwo.evoconcept.net/phpBB2/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=21219&sid=3ba98ebe70dec12e91f41265013e220e

    ReplyDelete
  36. I do enjoy the manner in which you have presented this specific difficulty plus it really does
    offer me personally some fodder for consideration.
    On the other hand, through just what I

    have personally seen, I just

    trust when the actual reviews pack on that folks continue to be

    on issue and not start on a soap box of the news
    of the day. Anyway, thank you for this

    superb piece and although I do not necessarily concur with the idea
    in totality, I value

    the point of view.
    Here is my blog post - www.developlinks.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh my goodness! a tremendous article dude. Thanks Nonetheless

    I am experiencing concern with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable

    to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting an identical rss problem?

    Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkxxx
    My homepage : linalone80.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text
    in your post seem to be running off the screen in Chrome.
    I'm not sure if this is a

    formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know.
    The design and style look great though! Hope you get

    the issue solved soon. Thanks
    My website: Www.Fellowship.se

    ReplyDelete
  39. I will immediately grab your rss feed as I can not
    find your e-mail subscription

    link or e-newsletter service. Do you've any? Kindly let me know in order that I

    could subscribe. Thanks.
    Also see my webpage - brasilcomz.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. You've made some really good points there. I checked on the net for more info about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this web site.

    Have a look at my page ephedrine Hydrochloride

    ReplyDelete
  41. Right here is the right web ѕite for everyone who would like tο find out about thіs topіc.
    You understаnd a whole lot its almost tоugh to aгgue with уou
    (not that ӏ actually would want to…HaHa).
    Yοu definitеly put a bгand neω spin оn
    a subϳеct that's been discussed for ages. Wonderful stuff, just great!

    Feel free to surf to my web blog - ephedrine alkaloids
    Also see my web page :: buy pure ephedra

    ReplyDelete
  42. Well I definitely enjoyed studying it. This tip provided by you is very effective for
    good planning.
    my website: jksarabfans.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thank you for another excellent article. Where else
    could

    anybody get that type of information in such a perfect way of writing?

    I've a

    presentation next week, and I am on the look for such info.
    Also see my web page :: 10 Day weather torremolinos spain

    ReplyDelete
  44. I’ve been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or

    weblog posts on this kind of house . Exploring in Yahoo I
    eventually stumbled upon this website. Reading this info So i’m

    satisfied to exhibit that I've an incredibly

    excellent uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed. I such a lot

    for sure will

    make certain to don’t disregard this web

    site and give it a look on a relentless basis.
    Also see my web page - christophernoxon.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I do agree with all the ideas you've presented in your post. They're really

    convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are very short for

    starters. Could you please extend them a bit from next time?

    Thanks for the post.
    Here is my page ; activities.tjhsst.edu

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hello there, just changed into alert to your weblog via Google, and located that it's truly informative. I’m going to

    watch out for brussels. I will appreciate should you proceed this in future. A lot of other

    folks might be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
    My blog post ; Blogs.Matrix.Co.il

    ReplyDelete
  47. I have been absent for a while, but now I remember why
    I used to love this website.

    Thanks , I will try and check back more frequently. How frequently you update your web

    site?
    My homepage :: 3 and 4 letter words Beginning with z

    ReplyDelete
  48. Thank you for another informative site. Where else could I get
    that kind of

    information written in such an ideal way? I have a project that
    I'm just now working on,

    and I have been on the look out for such info.
    My page: Molaposportscentre.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  49. You made some nice points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most people will agree
    with

    your site.
    Here is my blog - maeyoung342.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hello.This article was really interesting, especially


    because I was browsing for thoughts on this issue last

    couple of days.
    Also visit my site - http://essentialweb.asia/search.php?search=http://cabezassanjuanforums.tumblr.com/post/35377295170/point-to-point-radio-engineering-is-worthwhile-to-use

    ReplyDelete
  51. Wow, fantastic weblog layout! How long have you ever been running a blog for?
    you make running a blog glance easy. The full glance of your
    website is fantastic, as neatly as the content!
    my web page: http://www.larplist.com/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=ElfredaRamos75

    ReplyDelete
  52. Wow, superb weblog layout! How

    lengthy have you ever been running a blog for?
    you made running a blog

    look easy. The entire glance of your website is fantastic, as neatly as the content material!
    Also see my webpage: http://www.adfty.net/story.php?id=1316592

    ReplyDelete
  53. Along with the whole thing which

    seems to be building inside this specific
    subject material, all your perspectives happen to be
    quite radical. On the other hand, I beg your pardon, but I
    do not subscribe to your

    whole suggestion, all be it radical none the

    less. It seems to everyone that your remarks

    are actually not completely justified and in

    reality you are your self not really thoroughly convinced
    of your point. In any case I did enjoy reading through it.
    Also see my page: com.es

    ReplyDelete
  54. hello there and thanks to your info - I have

    certainly picked up anything new from right here.

    I did however experience a few technical
    points the usage of

    this website, since I experienced to reload the site a lot of occasions previous to I may get it to load properly.
    I

    were wondering if your web host is OK? Now not that I am complaining,
    however

    slow loading circumstances instances will often affect your
    placement in google and could harm your high-

    quality rating if advertising and ***********
    Feel free to surf my blog : http://orgullosevillista.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  55. Throughout the awesome design of things you'll

    secure an A for effort and hard work. Where you actually lost me was in the specifics. As it is said, the devil is in the details... And it could not be

    more correct right here. Having said that, allow me inform you what exactly

    did deliver the results. The writing

    is definitely highly

    engaging and this is most likely why

    I am taking an effort to comment. I do not really make it a regular habit of

    doing that. 2nd, although I can

    certainly see a jumps in logic you make, I am not confident of just how you seem to

    connect the ideas which in turn produce

    your conclusion. For now I will

    yield to your position however trust in the near future you connect your dots better.
    Look into my page :: http://www.mnsara.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Thanks for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were
    just preparing to do some research

    about this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I
    think I learned more from this post.

    I am very glad to see such fantastic information being shared freely

    out there.
    My web page > stock-options-picks.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a

    comment is added I get three e-mails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove

    people from that service? Thank you!
    Visit my website :: mythem.es

    ReplyDelete
  58. Keep functioning ,great job!
    Here is my web-site ; Loveolympiajune.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  59. You made some first rate points there. I seemed on the

    internet for the difficulty and located most individuals will

    go along with along with your website.
    My blog post ... mybookmarking.net

    ReplyDelete
  60. You made some first rate points there. I seemed on
    the

    internet for the difficulty and located most individuals will

    go along with along with your website.
    My website: mybookmarking.net

    ReplyDelete
  61. whoah thіs blog is magnifіcent i love
    studying your posts. Keеp up the great woгk!
    You realize, a lot of pеoрle аre
    searching arounԁ for this іnfo, you сould helр them greatly.



    Here is my wеbpage: raspberry ketones fat loss

    ReplyDelete
  62. Great work! This is the kind of info that should be
    shared across the internet. Disgrace on the seek engines for
    not positioning this publish higher! Come on

    over and visit my web site . Thank you

    =)

    Also visit my web page ... www.blairsinger.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I'm really impressed together with your writing

    abilities and also with the layout for your

    weblog. Is that this a paid theme or did you modify it

    yourself? Either way keep up the nice high quality writing, it’s

    uncommon to look a nice weblog like this one nowadays..

    my blog post; http://www.seolinkads.com/travel/403-forbidden-159/

    ReplyDelete
  64. What i don't realize is actually how you are

    no longer really much more neatly-favored than you may be now. You are very intelligent. You understand thus significantly in the case of this matter, produced me

    in my view believe it from numerous various angles. Its like women and men are not

    involved until it is something to do with Woman gaga! Your own stuffs excellent.

    At all times care for it up!

    my weblog: altervista.org

    ReplyDelete
  65. I’m not sure where you're getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some

    time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for great

    information I was looking for this info for my mission.

    my web-site - 000space.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Hello.This post was extremely interesting, especially

    because I was looking for thoughts on this topic last

    couple of days.

    Also visit my web page: Www.Bookmarkeasy.net

    ReplyDelete
  67. There is clearly a bundle to identify about this.
    I assume you made various good points in

    features also.

    my site :: gloup.broodle.org

    ReplyDelete
  68. We are a group of volunteers and starting a new
    scheme in our community. Your website

    offered us with valuable information to work on. You've done an impressive job

    and our whole community will be thankful to you.

    my page :: www.adfty.net

    ReplyDelete
  69. I have read some just rіght stuff hеre. Cеrtaіnly valuе boоκmarking for revisiting.
    I ѕurpriѕe hοw much effoгt you set to maκe any such ωοndеrful informative sіtе.


    mу homepage: http://excelbluecell.com/

    ReplyDelete
  70. Hey would уou mind sharing which blog platform yοu're working with? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm having a hard time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for somеthing uniquе.
    P.Ѕ Apolоgies for bеing off-topic
    but І haԁ to аѕk!

    Loοκ at my ωeb blog - vistaprint Coupon code free shipping 2011

    ReplyDelete
  71. Great things! Usually puzzled whats far better with regards to profitability within the relationship niche.
    .

    Also visit my homepage - online dating statistics marriage

    ReplyDelete
  72. Sheds and greenhouses hardly ever have bathrooms-
    unless they are really extremely cushy.
    :)

    Here is my blog post - arrow 10x8 shed manual

    ReplyDelete
  73. think about how much more dedicated the people who're in far better shape than a few of us (me, for example) have to be, then imagine tossing within the intense alterations bale has produced in his career and fanatic' turns into one on the few phrases that should describe his state of
    mind. i wonder if his overall health will sooner or
    later suffer from it. i will even be fascinated to view
    what kind of roles he requires on in his later on years, when he abandons the top man' things for the much more exciting character roles.

    Here is my blog post ... build muscle weight lifting

    ReplyDelete
  74. what does NSA Sex mean. I've noticed it a number of instances and would just prefer to know what NSA sex implies.

    Also visit my web-site ... kirsten price

    ReplyDelete
  75. Just make sure to often use filtered h2o or distilled together with the Neti Pot.


    Also visit my page ... healthy Cooking Ingredient substitutions

    ReplyDelete
  76. yea id suggest starting strength along with the gallon of milk a day
    protocol.

    my webpage; how can i eat healthy cheap

    ReplyDelete
  77. I only manage to actually get up when I am meeting someone for a
    workout. Of course, when I get up, the very first factor I do is check my mobile, secretly hoping there is a text from my training buddy
    declaring she can not make it.

    My homepage ... major muscles in the human body

    ReplyDelete
  78. Thanks for finally writing about > "Watch Blue Bloods Season 1 Episode 1 'Pilot' Online Streaming" < Loved it!

    Here is my weblog - squirting orgasm mastery video

    ReplyDelete